Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS®). The Fellowship Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP®) Specialties Matching Service (SMS).
- Applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited residency program or an RCPSC-accredited or CFPC-accredited residency program located in Canada
- Applicants for the pediatric fellowship must be board-certified in pediatrics or board eligible with demonstration of active pursuit of certification
- Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement describing the applicant's interest in and commitment to an academic career in palliative care
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the applicant's department head, program director, or division chief
- USMLE transcript
- July 15: Applications accepted via ERAS®
- September 1: Application deadline (we do not review applications submitted after this date)
- September-October: Interviews conducted
- Early December: Match results released
For more information about the Match process, please visit the NRMP® website.